Thank you to those of you who have already completed the survey.

I just wanted to note that we are still looking for more responses and
to remind people that the closing date for the survey is next Wednesday.
If you have time between now and then to complete it we would be most
appreciative.

http://tinyurl.com/mhvj6b

Thanks,

Andy