Hi Rob

> We will probably go for UniOfWestminster, which we you on YouTube etc.

Which is likely to be seen as 'uniofwestminster' - not so nice :-( (what's a
'unuiof'?)

I guess my institution could go for bathuniversity, bathuni, uniofbath, ...

I wonder how many institutions are likely to have name clashes?  I know
there are a number of Open Universities.

> Don't know what we had in May, but we're currently at 1,495,
> and have asked FaceBook to transfer the 3000+ people in our
> main UoW group across to our page - a tactic which may help
> others get over the threshold?

I thought there had been a cut-off date.

Cheers

Brian