Lecturer in Transport Studies at UCL

The UCL Department of Civil, Environmental and Geomatic Engineering is
making a number of strategic academic appointments in September 2009.
As part of this development, we are investing in the internationally
recognised
Centre for Transport Studies. We seek to build on current strengths by
appointment of a new member of staff with established research expertise in
the analysis and design of transport systems, their usage and their operation.
Applicants with interest in transport modelling, transport safety, or traffic
management and control are particularly encouraged.

The appointee will have a demonstrated capability to initiate and conduct high
quality research, and should either have a proven track record in transport
studies or be able to show in their recent work a promising start to
their research
career. They will be expected to show commitment to the teaching and
administrative
work involved in an academic post as well as the determination to
contribute as part
of the departmental team. A doctoral qualification in a subject
relevant to transport
studies and good organisational skills are required.

Further details are found by following the link:

         http://tinyurl.com/p9brgk