Hi all.

I have been asked to evaluate Google Enterprise Mini for use on our
intranet and some other internal systems.  Unfortunately we cannot carry
out a full trial as it cannot get behind our firewall.
If anyone is using the product, we would find it really useful to speak
to you about your experience.

Thanks

Eileen Connolly
Digital Librarian
Glasgow Metropolitan College
0141 566 6222 xtn 4417

Glasgow Metropolitan College
Scottish Charity Number SC036198

DISCLAIMER :- This email, together with any attachments, may be confidential and the subject of legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender of this email immediately, delete this message and note that you are not permitted to print, copy, disclose or use the content in any way.  Glasgow Metropolitan College (Glasgowmet) does not accept any legal responsibility of liability (including in negligence) for the contents of this communication, nor does it endorse or accept any personal views represented herein. Email communications may be subject to interception by third parties or possible data corruption and Glasgow Metropolitan College accepts no responsibility whatsoever for the content of communications altered after transmission from the college network.