>> PS  We seem to have overtaken Glasgow :-).
>
> Aggghh, damn you! Of course, we ran out of jobs so we need more work...
>
> What's more interesting, of course, is the analysis throughput we each
> get. I want to know if you get substantially better throughput than us
> with your whizzy lustre vs. our humble rfcp to local disk.

According to our accounting  the jobs that ran yesterday had an cpu/wall
time efficiency of ~64% .  Assuming I'm reading out the switch correctly
the traffic from the storage was peaking at ~700 MB/s with ~500 jobs
running. We believe we can achieve ~5 times that,  so it will be interested
in seeing what happens when the cluster is fully loaded.

cheers,
Alex