No, the gridmap file looks like this:
[root@wms00 grid-security]# more grid-mapfile
"/atlas/Role=lcgadmin/Capability=NULL" lt2-atlassgm
"/atlas/Role=lcgadmin" lt2-atlassgm
"/atlas/Role=production/Capability=NULL" lt2-atlasprd
"/atlas/Role=production" lt2-atlasprd
"/atlas/Role=NULL/Capability=NULL" .lt2-atlas

[...]
(supernemo bit looks similar)

no user DNs at all, but I thought that's meant to be like this on a WMS ?!

Daniela

2009/6/8 Burke, S (Stephen) <[log in to unmask]>:
> Testbed Support for GridPP member institutes
>> [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Daniela Bauer said:
>> But there shouldn't *be* an entry for a user in
>> /etc/grid-security/grid-mapfile on a wms as far as I can work out, so
>> this seems fine.
>
> What do you have in the grid-mapfile, is there anything there for that
> user - e.g. *sciacca*?
>
> Stephen
> --
> Scanned by iCritical.