just use the gui to coregister, and then select new reslice (no estimation).

Cheers,
Michael

On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 11:19 AM, Neil Chatterjee <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Thanks Michael.  But is there a simpler method?  To be honest, I am not quite sure how to generate a transformation matrix to keep all the position & orientation intact while changing the voxel sizes.  Is there no way to take some image, the new desired voxel size, and the interpolation method and then spit out a new image?

Regards,
Neil

Michael T Rubens wrote:
Just do a reslice (spm_reslice).