Dear Lucas,

for a group comparison, you would have to model a regressor for group. If you
have regressors for "group", "IV", "age", "gender" you'd have to set the
contrast weight either 1 0 0 0  or -1 0 0 0 for a t-test showing group1 >
group2 or group2 > group1 respectively, controlling for IV, age, and gender.

Good luck,

Udo

--
Dr. med. Dipl.-Psych. Udo Dannlowski
Cognitive Neuropsychiatry Research Group