Sorry but there is a typo in this last post.  It should read:

"However, one dataset is 256 x 124 x 256 while the other is 256 x 256 x 124"

Thanks,

Mike

On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 12:17 AM, Michael Lombardo <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi all,

I have a question.  I have two datasets of structural images ran on the same scanner. However, one dataset is 256 x 125 x 256 while the other is 256 x 256 x 124.  I've done an initial segmentation (using VBM5) which has spit out the segmented data in native space and am now ready to do initial import in DARTEL.  My question is whether this difference will cause significant problems for DARTEL?  I notice that the end result of DARTEL are resliced images at the resolution I specify (e.g., 1mm isotropic), so I'm thinking that it may not matter?  Could anyone advise me on this?

Thanks,

Mike