Dear all,

Just a comment after Matthew's answer. On the Talairach webpage they
suggest to use the icbm2tal transform:
http://www.talairach.org/manual.html (et the end)

Nevertheless, I checked the BioImage suite and it works very well with
the talairach atlas.

It would would be unfortunate if they are suggesting the wrong tool.
The BioImage suite also offers the matlab script for the non-linear
conversion.

Best regards.
Dorian