Von: "Li MD, Xingbao" <[log in to unmask]>
An: Klaas Enno Stephan <[log in to unmask]>
Gesendet: Montag, den 22. Juni 2009, 15:02:01 Uhr
Betreff: RE: DCM model selection

Thank you so much, Klaas. I re-read your 2009 paper which
helps me lots in understanding BMS. I still have a basic questions on SPM 8.
Within Batch Editor, select Stats--Bayesian Model Selection--BMS:DCM, select
multiple subjects, each subject with 3 models, then select RFX for Inference
Method and default for Long-evidence.  I successfully created BMS.mat and
had a graph for Model Comparsion. How can I get  the BMS results (a
number in Matlab Command Window, not just a graph)? When I tried to
run Bayesian Model Selection---BMS:DCM(Result), the estimation procedure
took much long time for running (it may freeze in process). Each time I have to
click "Bye" to stop Results Window. No error message came out. Could you please
point out a possible incorrect?

All the best,
Xingbao