Dear Tao,
in SPM5, go to the SPM5 directory and open the file spm_list.m
locate the variable "Num" (around line 187) and change for instance to
999 to show all local peaks. In the next line, you can change the
default minimum distance between two local peaks.

If you use the AAL toolbox, you'll have to make a similar change in one
of the AAL-files (in directory SPM5\toolbox\AAL) - I just can't remember
which one, but with this knowledge it should be easy to find (I think
the variable is also called "Num" again).

This is how it works in SPM2 and SPM5, I don't know about SPM8.

BTW, I'm really wondering how many meaningful local peaks are not
reported in papers just because they are on fourth (or fifth...) place
in a huge clusters (and SPM reports only the first 3 by default).

Best wishes &
Good luck,
Andre

--
______________________________

Dr. Andre J. Szameitat
Department Psychologie
Neuro-Cognitive Psychology
Ludwig-Maximilians Universität
Leopoldstrasse 13
80802 München, Germany
Tel. +49-(0)89-2180 6778
Fax. +49-(0)89-2180 4866
www.psy.uni-muenchen.de/ncp

Office: Martiusstr. 4, Room 6
>>> jiang <[log in to unmask]> 22.06.09 13.57 Uhr >>>
[SPM] L/R Marker in EPI and MPRAGEDear SPMer,

when I display the results "whole brain", Can I define how many
"sub-clusters" i could display. For the moment, only two were displayed
by default.

Thank you very much !

Tao