From: SPM (Statistical Parametric Mapping) on behalf of Xiaoxu Liu
Sent: Thu 18/06/2009 15:25
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SPM] L/R Marker in EPI and MPRAGE

Hi all,

To make sure the L/R orientation is not flipped in the conversion and
processing, I want to attach a marker on the patient's forehead. The ideal
marker is the one that could show up in both MPRAGE and EPI sequence. I
tried to use a Gadolinium filled syringe as a marker but it can be barely
seen in MPRAGE and cannot be seen in EPI. Do you have any suggestions and
tricks? Thanks a lot.

-Xiaoxu