From: Jürgen Hänggi <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [SPM] extract data
To: "sanaa Elmrini" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tuesday, June 16, 2009, 9:25 AM

Re: [SPM] extract data Hi Sanaa

FSL is a software package (similar to SPM) for analyzing structural and functional MRI data. Do you have a Windows PC, a Mac, or a Linux PC?
If you have a Win PC then you can also use MRIcron for this.

Regards
Jürgen

On [DATE], "sanaa Elmrini" <[ADDRESS]> wrote:

hi jurgen, thank you, but i don't know what is FSL ??
thank you

Sanaa Elmrini, PhD Student
UFR Sciences et Imagerie
Laboratoire d'Electronique et du Traitement du Signal
Faculté Des Sciences, Rabat
Department of Biophysics and Clinical MRI Methods
Faculty of Medicine and Pharmacy of Fez
Fez 30000 , Morocco
Phone +212 70 061 890
Email: [log in to unmask]