From: MCLAREN, Donald [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 05 June 2009 4:09 PM
To: Paloyelis, Yannis
Subject: Re: [SPM] model estimation error: There are no significant voxels.

Estimation does not require group difference, this error is telling you that there is no voxel with data from all of the images. Just because the estimation completed at the first level, does not mean that all subjects were estimated at the same voxel. Are you using analyze files? To check for alignment, do the following:

In imcalc, select all your mask.img from all the subjects first-level analyses.

In the equation box, enter: sum(X)>(N-.1)

where N is the number of subjects

In interpolation, select Nearest Neighbor

In Options --> Read Data as Matrix, select Yes.

Now, see if there are any non-zero voxels in the resulting file.

Hope this helps.