Dear All,
please, may I ask you some questions regarding the factorial design specification in PET?

In two sample t-test I have
- groups 1 scans: 15 CNTR patients;
- gruoup 2 scans: 1 AD patient;
- Other 4 options left as defaults; It is correct?

- Creating two covariates, one for age and the other for gender:
Vector (gender): 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 (1 male and 0 female, in total 16 numbers);
Vector (age): 67 80 56 86 56..... (in total 16 numbers)
for interactions and centering what I have to select?

For the explicit mask, it is fine to use brainmask.nii provided by SPM5 in the directory spm5/apriori/?

When I will see results, in order to do a study CNTR>AD, I have to insert in the contrast 1 -1? Correct? And the covariates automatically are included? Or I have to insert 1 -1 1 1?

Many thanks
Best regards
Ignazio