Hi!

I recently down loaded SPM8, with the latest updates, and tried to run a
two-sample t-test. Everything works fine up until the "Result" part when I
try to construct the contrasts. I write them exactly the same way as I have
been doing it in SPM8b, for example 1 -1 0 0 for a t-test with two groups
and two covariates. I get an error message when I do this however, saying
invalid contrast. I also notice that the design matrix in the SPM contrast
manager looks funny: in the first column, with group 1 images, all the cells
are gray, as if there are no images entered for that group. The design
matrix that appear before Estimation looks good, however.

Does anyone know if something changed in this step compared to SPM8b/SPM5 or
if there is perhaps a bug?

Very grateful for help!
Regards,
Ylva Lilja