Dear Lucas,

what do you mean with "no longer able to conduct VBM-analyses"? It seems
that the default values for tissue probability maps (either for
SPM/segment or the VBM toolbox) are not cellstrings. However, this is
not an error message, it would only cause the "tissue probability maps"
input to be undefined. Once you fill in a batch and select the tpms you
should be able to run your job.
If you modified the tpm defaults setting, please make sure you entered a
cell array of strings as filenames like this:

.... = {'/path/to/my/tpm/grey.nii','/path/to/my/tpm/white.nii',...};

Hope this helps,

Volkmar

Dear List,

recently I get the following (error) message on starting spm8 in Matlab:

"Initialising SPM...Item 'Tissue probability maps' , field 'val': Value
must be either empty, a cellstr or a cfg-dep object.
......done"

I installed the latest update, but the problem remains (especially - at
least it seems to be connected - I am no longer able to conduct
VBM-analyses).

<https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A2=ind0906&L=SPM&P=250972>