It looks like it fit the GLM through the data, but simply didn't find
anything significant.  I would suggest checking the mask.img to see what
was included in the analysis, and the t statistic, contrast and ResSS
images to look for clues about why nothing seemed significant.
Best regards,
-John

--
John Ashburner <[log in to unmask]>