From: SPM (Statistical Parametric Mapping) [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Michael Froelich
Sent: Dienstag, 2. Juni 2009 19:02
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SPM] 2nd Level analysis Help

Hi SPMers,

I have set up a first level analysis for several subjects and want to enter
them into a
random effects, 2nd level analysis. I have studied the SPM manual and
learned that the 'Speficy 2nd-level' module is intended for that purpose.
But now I have come up with more
questions than answers. For example:

There are entries for a One-sample t-test. What if I had both t-tests and
F-tests in my first
level analysis?

What 'Scans' do I enter? Is this referring to '.con' images,
'.ess'-matrices, original scans?

If anyone can refer me to a powerpoint presentation or document that would
cover the 2nd-
level analysis (random effects) of fMRI data, I'd appreciate it.

Michael Froelich