Dear all,

Sorry to have to send out an email, I tried to post to the SPM list online,
but JISCmail kept telling me I wasn't authorized to post to the SPM list
(despite re-registering twice).

I have one participant, whose brain I cannot seem to be able to coregister.
I have four runs of an experimental paradigm.  I have reoriented the
anatomical image, and reoriented all of the functional images based on a
reorientation I performed for the final scan of the second run to the EPI
template.  I then realigned the functional images to the final scan in the
second run, and resliced the mean image only.  I tried to coregister the
mean functional image to the anatomical, but the anatomical image is always
higher than the mean functional image.  I have tried to reorient the
functional images and re-run the realignment on the altered functional
images, but no matter how much I move my functional images upwards, the
coregistration process always gives me the same output (the anatomical image
being much higher than the mean functional image).  This only seems to
happen with one participant, I haven't encountered a coregistration error
with any other participant.

Is there anyone who might be able to shed some light on this issue for me
please?  I know the basics of SPM5 and MATLAB, but I am by no means an
expert, so I would really appreciate a response suitable 'for dummies' if
possible.

Many thanks,

Daphne Garcia

Daphne Garcia