Thanks to Prof.s Stephens, Strycharski, and James for these exceedingly
useful comments. I don't have a class wiki, but I do use blackboard an
awful lot, and that will work just as well. And if I can figure out how
to give extra credit, I will do so as well!

As for the "folksy" setting, I remember once hearing a Shakespeare
sonnet sung as a 12-bar blues.

It changed how I read Shakespeare.

It also changed how I listen to the blues.

pch