Hello everyone I'm thinking of adding a new class to my organisation's
retention schedule to include records on business continuity.

So far I've identified two types it should include:

- disaster recovery plan

- business contingency plan

Can anyone recommend a retention period for any of these once superseded?
Please include your rationale behind the chosen retention period.

Also what other record types should be included in this class?

Thanks in advance for your input.

Rgds

Pascal Rigollet
FSCS