to one and all for the excellent suggestions for Manchester, Newcastle and Edinburgh. If I were to visit all the pubs that were suggested i don't think I would be able to see anything else. As it stands it looks like my time will be fully booked up between my arrival and my daughter's graduation

thanks again for the suggestions

pak

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA