Hi Hannah

I think your best option is a multievel model - this lets you explore
the data much more than MANOVA.  The latest edition of Andy Field's
book covers this, and there's another book I've forgotten the author
of that's called "It's Just Regression".

Does each person get assigned only once?  What's your sample size?  13
is a lot of DVs.

Jeremy

--
Jeremy Miles