From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">geisha rebolledo
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, June 03, 2009 8:46 PM
Subject: Re: Life affirming energy with values/A new epistemology for educational knowledge

High every one!!!. I enjoyed this discussion very much. This discussion about "the flow of energy" fascinates me. It made me think on one side on Quantum theory. I would like to ask Jack if that is  a way to approach this concept?. On the other hand I  just had the experience of attending a Symposium on Action research in San Diego University which was ecelent . There they showed  a video life conference  with some Professors from  the Japan Association of Action research . They examined  the integration of Action research with japanese way of practical thinking.They introduced the idea of " OMOI" which to my understanding is very similar to the energy connotation that Jack refers. Therefore I agree with this idea very much and somehow I feel it is more than knowledge. When I asked if OMOI has an spiritual  connotation in teaching they said something like witough OMOI you cannot teach !!!!  So, I believe this  is a crucial concept that deserves a special discussion.Thank you !! geisha