Hope Park
Liverpool
L16 9JD

www.hope.ac.uk/education

Tele:0151 291 3718
Fax:
E mail:[log in to unmask]

L16 9JD

>>> Jack Whitehead <[log in to unmask]> 22/06/2009 11:32 >>>
Hi Jackie - I sent you a note about how to do this, sorry if you
didn't get it. Anyone can leave the group by going to:

http://www.actionresearch.net/

Clicking on Join or Leave a 2008-9 Practitioner Researcher e-seminar
on JISCmail, in the What's New section,  filling in your name and e-
mail and clicking on 'Leave Practitioner-Researcher.

Love Jack.
When Martin Dobson, a colleague, died in 2002 the last thing he said
to me
was 'Give my Love to the Department'. In the 20 years I'd worked with
Martin it was his loving warmth of humanity that I recall with great
life
affirming pleasure and I'm hoping that in Love Jack we can share this
value of common humanity.

Jack Whitehead                       Tel: + 44 (0) 1225 385571
Department of Education         Fax: + 44 (0) 1225 826113
University of Bath                     Email: [log in to unmask]
(NOTE CHANGE OF E-MAIL)
Bath BA2 7AY   UK                   Web: http://www.actionresearch.net