Jack:
Thank you very much for your response here to my post in the occlusional
logic thread. I'll be out of town for a week, with limited access to e-mail.
But I'll have much more to share on this when I return on June 27.
I hope that these discussions will continue while I'm gone.
Regards,
David

David Loe
Kent State UNiversity