Joodles are you actually here!!!as in UK ??am on tenterhooks tenderhooks and have you found your dear rodent it's all the stuff snuff of dreams
P D'Raynged Park

-----Original Message-----
From: Poetryetc: poetry and poetics [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Judy Prince
Sent: 17 June 2009 01:10
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Laureates and more.

I did, indeed---more than you might've thought, David.....especially two
immigration agents at BHX.  They let me into your country, which Gatwick had
failed to do a year ago.  All the folk at BHX were lervely, homey, and
chatty-helpful.  Only wish I could've stayed at least long enuff to check
again the awesome architected building, location which you and I couldnae
nail.  But 6 months'll allow some exploring.
hooha!!!

Judy