I remember being impressed by a videotape in the collection of Toronto's A Space which
documented the process of conceptualization of a number of advertising slogans and
campaigns, even to the extent of assigning a literal cash value to corporate formulations
which bore a distant relationship to lines of poetry and/or early conceptual art.  The
poet/performer Victor Coleman, who directed A Space at the time (1975), may have
recommended this video (possibly entitled "Ad Land") to me.

Barry Alpert