>>Are you a poet?That is a great question. How would I know? I took a poetry
class once that made me think it wasn't for me. Rilke's "Letters To A Young
Poet" is one of my favorite reads. I write and have notebooks full of
thoughts. I write lyrics and record myself attempting to sing and if I meet
someone that strikes me as odd I give them the recording.

I don't know Judy. Aren't we all poets in some way shape or form?

I like what you wrote and it conjured a clear vision within me. Alison's
comment did as well.

I'm enjoying everyones thoughts on here. Very interesting & insightful.

Is poetry the urge to express ones self in words?

Than maybe I am a poet.