Thanks Dave,
I'm pretty sure I've heard of sureshot somewhere before. Sounds an ok
bloke and what he says makes sense. What's the poetry like though?

I'm a page poet and at least 99.9% of the poetry I go for is page
poetry, but I love the human voice and I love what a poet's actual
voice does to their own poem. That instability of address alongside
such a strong direction (the voice takes something down one arrow) is
a fascinating combination. But poetry written just for performance, or
mainly for performance is a different matter. Often it comes across as
drama i.e. it comes across as acting, and we know that actors are the
worse readers of poetry, their own or not.

Tim A.

>>> http://www.uap.ualberta.ca/UAP.asp?LID=41&bookID=664