From: Poetryetc: poetry and poetics [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Halvard Johnson
Sent: 21 June 2009 16:51
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: a visit to the possum (at poetry daily today)

Lyall Watson has suggested that we have little to fear from
brother-sister relationships, because we (and brutes in other
species) are least turned on by those we spend most of our
time with. The secret to successful (i.e. long-lasting) marriages?
Long sea voyages, separate bedrooms or even houses (a la
GBS's advice), separate vacations, workaholic spouses, etc.

Hal

"When you're down to your last two choices, take the third."
                    --Anon.

Halvard Johnson
http://sites.google.com/site/halvardjohnson/Home
http://entropyandme.blogspot.com