>>Yr friend's a certified nutter; I like that.
Yes, it made for pleasant times under odd conditions.

>>Both stinkos and staples hire great young talent at basement salaries;
this stoopid maneuver backfires in all the usual imaginable ways.  Fact is,
most pkg's tragic bcuz the suits use talented things for breadcrumbs, and of
course they fail to psyche their
gifts.  Like the army combing lists of enlisteds with hoot-laffy jobs
assigned to The Wrong Soldier.

This discussion makes for a lengthy discourse. I, like you, am due for a
nap. I will put this on the back burner.

>>My fave printing company's Fleet Printing bcuz they have Ruth at the front
desk running the photocopy machine and every Monday bringin in homemade
peanut butter chocolate fudge to sell for a cancer charity, which I always
buy, and I get her brilliant eye-talent at cropping, aligning, copying out
pages of my illustrated books to the grandtwins----all those pluses for
something like $3.24.  Everybody loves everybody, and well they should.

Send Ruth my regards and snag a fudge buttercup for me. Sounds delic. You
already have illustrated books! How did I know. I must be the new
clairvoyant neanderthal

>>Sounds like you 'owned' devilwoman; now she should write evil verses about
you!
At some moments a may have looked that way; but, that is what makes her the
devilwoman. Tricky she was. The best part is Andrew, my friend, knew more
than you about I, her and our sitch. His final piece after her session was
triumphant he made the beautiful devilwoman aged and the showed the wear of
the sands of time. It was a classic moment, her waiting to see his rendition
of a sultry beauty and he portrayed her as aged woman without her most
seductive visual qualities. She would never write evil verses about me is
the perplexing paradox that manifests her lunacy. She was my mary.

>>My mac was a gift from a truly beautiful human being.  Praise be to God!
See. I gave that same make that was sold to me away as a gift.

>>Time for a nap.
Sweet dreams.

>>ideas are popping to joodles on her incomplete priest [more so than
unfinished, I think].
I can't wait.