Ya gotta love an egoless nerd.  I tune into his 'unfinished priest', tho
love all of his drawings.  I think I taught him ages ago in the City
Colleges of Chicago, a Polish dude [ no, a Polish 'guy'].  He's got some
serious beauty and outrageous talent goin' on.  Ask him to send me something
he's written; my bet is he's as Bad at that as his awesome artwerk.
Talk talk talk it up!  Fer sher.  Meantime I'll write a matchup with my
unfinished priest, see what happens.

joodles who loves macbookair