Hiya, Just to let you know after my last disaster on this list I am
still with the living, despite a three month silence. As it turned out I
had a flu virus which led onto a rather disabling CFS relapse so I
retreated to my studio and darkroom to work on the next in a series of
large format still lives.

I have just erased my hard disk, as well, to upgrade to Linux Ubuntu
9.04 and despite checking twice my email back up didn't make it. So, if
I owe anyone an email, sorry, it got deleted with the new hard disk
partitioning.

Been thinking quite bit about lyric poetry and still life photography
using traditional silver gelatin (black and white) prints.

Best, Chris Jones.

PS. I heard Eve Sedgwick passed away with breast cancer in April. That
was sad news.