I haven't even gotten to the part where the young girl that observes this
young mans epiphany from her bedroom window just realized something unusual
while she was playing with her doll house and wanted everyone to get along
nudging her to look out the window. I think it might have something to do
with the sun faded pattern on the material not only her curtains she has
pulled aside are made of but her dollies she is playing with as she notices
our cheap laborer as well. Think she should have a brother that is a little
patronizing, pretentious, wannabe middle brow b*tch?