Hi Lucy

It's so nice to get back to you and I hope everything goes well out there with you and your respected family.

The attached manuscript was submitted to the Journal of Bodywork and Movement Therapies (JBMT) and they asked me that the manuscript English Writing should be revised by a native English speaker.
May I ask you kindly spare a few minutes and take a look at the paper and make your  comments?

I know how busy you might be but please do accept my apologies for any inconvenience my request may cause.

Cheers
Mohammad

Dr. Mohammad A Mohseni-Bandpei
Associate Professor,
Physiotherapy Department,
University of Social Welfare and Rehabilitation Sciences,
Evin, Tehran
IRAN

Email: [log in to unmask]
Tel:0098 21 22180039