Dear Kirsten,

I can't share any interview questions as I need them up my sleeve ready
to interview potential employees. What I can advise you though is to
prepare, prepare, prepare! Read a book or website on interview
techniques and you'll have a significant advantage.

Learn about the company, flatter the interviewers with pertinent
information about their organisation and use your professional
experiences to give examples of your own excellent practice and show
them how this could be used in their company.

Be ready to give solid examples of your achievements. For example, if
you're asked about sickness absence management, tell them about the
impact you have had on company sickness levels/ rates or describe a case
or series of cases you have successfully managed including their
outcomes.  If you're asked about teamwork don't just say you work well
alone or in teams - give examples of team initiatives or projects you
have led and their success ie give facts and figures to back up your
assertions.

As an interviewer with all the questions I look for examples of the
practical application of the candidate's experiences to my organisation.
I also look for honesty rather than blagging - I'd rather someone told
me they didn't know the answer to a question but then went through a
problem solving process rather than blag an answer - especially if their
answer is technically, legally or morally incorrect.

Good luck!

Paul