New NMC PIN card

Since April 2009, anyone joining the register, or renewing or retaining their registration will have received one of our redesigned PIN cards.

The new card has a hologram which makes it hard to copy.

If you don't have a new card yet, it will be replaced when you renew your registration, or pay your annual fee, or if you tell us that you have changed your name. Your old card is still valid until that happens.

By the end of 2009, everyone on our register will have a new PIN card.

Grant Ciccone RGN DipN FRSM ACQI| Occupational Health Advisor | AIG Medical & Rehabilitation Limited |
The AIG Building, 2-8 Altyre Rd | Croydon | CR9 2LG
DD:  +44 (0)20 7954 7224 || [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | www.aigmr.com

P Please consider the environment before printing

Please visit our website - www.aiguk.co.uk

AIG UK Limited is authorised and regulated by the UK Financial Services Authority.

AIG UK Limited is a member company of American International Group Inc. (AIG).

AIG UK Limited
Registered in England: company number 1486260

Registered address: The AIG Building, 58 Fenchurch Street, London EC3M 4AB, United Kingdom.

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS:

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS
http://OHJobs.drmaze.net