From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf
Of Vanessa Duke
Sent: 22 May 2009 11:49
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] help needed

Hi all,

I am needing someone to carry out an ergonomic assessment for a client up in
Stewarton, Ayrshire but having trouble finding someone. Does anyone know of
anyone that would be able to help please?

Many thanks

Vanessa Duke

Corazon Health Limited

5 - 6 The Mill

Copley Hill Business Park

Cambridge Road

Babraham

Cambridge

CB22 3GN

Tel.01223 834404

Fax 01223 834412

Corazon Health Limited is registered in England and Wales; company number
4434615

The contents of this email are confidential and intended only for the
addressee.

If this email is recieved by you, and you are not the intended recipient,
please notify us and destroy the recieved copy.

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS:

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS http://OHJobs.drmaze.net

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: