Hi all

thanks so much for contributing to this discussion on preservation
versus documentation of new media art - i've really been enjoying the

further to Annet's email, i wonder if i can ask some direct questions
of people lurking on the list:

Wolfgang Strauss: in working with the ZKM to preserve
Netzspannung.org do you still feel responsibility for ongoing
documentation of your own activities in relation to it?

Anne Laforet: what are some of the more interesting documentation
strategies you've come across in your study of how museums are
dealing with net art?

Sandra Fauconnier and Gaby Wijers at NIMK: how has involving the
public in curatorial selection of works in the archive (through the
new mediatheque, or curator for a day project, for instance) led to
new ways of thinking about preservation and documentation of the
works? Can you tell us a bit about inside-installations.org and the
OASIS project (Open Archiving System with Internet Sharing)?

Aymeric Mansoux at GOTO10: do you think the idea of 'open-sourcing'
documentation tasks, by distributing them to the makers/developers,
is a good solution?

any thoughts from any others would be great too,
thanks
sarah