Dear Colleagues

Since its first installation in 2005 we are experimenting problems caused by
side pulses in the femto-picoseconds scale in the time profile of our Coherent
Legend USP (2.5 mJ, 1KHz) amplifier output. These satellite pulses are visible
in the autocorrelation trace at ±600 fs, ±1200 fs and ±12 ps and we can not
get them below 1% of the main pulse intensity. The origin seems to be related
with some etaloning produced in the optics (pocket cells, waveplates,
crystal…) of the amplifier cavity. We would like to know if somebody else has
suffered from the same problem.

Thanks in advance, best regards

Asier Longarte

Dr. Asier Longarte
Facultad de Ciencia y Tecnología
Departamento de Química Física
Barrio Sarriena S/N
48940 Leioa
Phone: +34 94 601 2529  Fax: +34 94 601 3500

To join or leave the molecular-dynamics-news email list, go to:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/molecular-dynamics-news.html