The 2009 Gordon Conference on Electronic Spectroscopy and Dynamics will
occur July 19-24, 2009 at Colby College in Waterville, Maine.  There is
still room to accommodate those who have not yet applied to the conference.
 There are also funds available to support students and post-docs with half
the conference fee ($400), which will be given out on a first-come, first
serve basis to those giving posters at the meeting.  For more information on
the program and application process, visit the GRC web site
(http://www.grc.org/programs.aspx?year=2009&program=elecspec).  We urge
those interested to apply soon and submit a poster abstract to either of us
([log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]).   We are planning to choose from
among the posters three hot topic talks that will be included in the main
program.   We look forward to a great meeting.

Sincerely, Tim Zwier and Mark Maroncelli

To join or leave the molecular-dynamics-news email list, go to:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/molecular-dynamics-news.html