Dear Mr Ramsey,

The following grid references found in Mike Gill's database will be
helpful in locating the Harry Stoke Colliery :

East 6175/ North 7860
Easting 361750	Northing  178600

Best wishes,
Judith Dennis
Librarian

National Coal Mining Museum for England
Caphouse Colliery
Overton
Wakefield
West Yorkshire
WF4 4RH
Tel : 01924 848806
Fax : 01924 840694

Library opening times:

Wednesday  1pm - 4pm

Thursday      10am - 12.30pm & 1pm - 4pm

Friday           10am - 12.30pm & 1pm - 4pm

Plus the first full weekend of each month (times as Thursday & Friday)

PS. Raise money for National Coal Mining Museum for England Trust Ltd
just by searching the web!

We are listed on www.everyclick.com, the search engine that helps
charity. Please go to
www.everyclick.com/uk/nationalcoalminingmuseumforenglandtrustltd

and set everyclick as your home page, so you can search the web and help
National Coal Mining Museum for England Trust Ltd.

'This e-mail and attachments are intended for the named
addressee only and are confidential. If you have received
this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately,
delete the message from your computer system and
destroy any copies. Any views expressed in this message
are those of the individual sender and may not reflect the
views of the National Coal Mining Museum for England
Trust Ltd'
THE NATIONAL COAL MINING MUSEUM FOR
ENGLAND TRUST LTD
REGISTERED IN ENGLAND AND WALES AS A LIMITED
COMPANY BY GUARANTEE NO. 1702426
REG. CHARITY: 517325 REGISTERED OFFICE:
CAPHOUSE COLLIERY