Paul's take on this is correct.  A couple of precisions bearing on the sense of this nicely worded privilege.

1)  While the grant is to the abbot of Moissac (singular), the text switches over to the abbots (plural) of Moissac and of any other Cluniac monastery when it comes to stipulating who shall first profess obedience to the abbot of Cluny before using the pontificals so granted.  This switch can be read both as a prophylactic against future "misunderstandings" by making it clear that the proviso extends beyond the particular incumbent at Moissac at the time of the grant and as foundational language to which similar grants to other Cluniac abbots may refer in some abbreviated fashion (e.g. "the abbot of X is granted the use of pontificals under the same conditions as apply to the abbot of Moissac.").

2)  While there may very well be an intent to avoid quibbles over hierarchical seniority, the actual phrasing of the privilege speaks to avoiding injury or insult to superiors and to the avoidance of haughtiness from a daughter house via-a-vis its mother.

Some typos/scannos:
FOR Papre  READ Papae
FOR Moysiaecensis  READ Moysiacensis
FOR consessisse  READ concessisse