Hi Linda

Did you get any responses to this?

Linda

-----Original Message-----
From: Museums Computer Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of
Linda Spurdle
Sent: 26 January 2009 16:29
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Selling shop stock online using Ebay, Amazon, etc

I am interested in whether any museums are selling goods via the web
using
the likes of Amazon, Ebay, etc?

I am most interested in museums that don't have an online shop, but it
would
also be interesting to hear from museums that have an online shop but
are
also selling merchandise via other web sites.

If you are using third party websites to sell your goods - what are you
using?
How successful is it? What sells well and what doesn't etc? And are
there any
pitfalls? etc!

I'd also like to hear from anyone who has already done some research in
this
area.

Please reply to me directly - if anyone else is interested I will
happily collate
the replies and pass them on if you let me know you're interested.

Thanks

Linda

Linda Spurdle
Hub Online Resources Manager
Renaissance West Midlands

DISCLAIMER: This email and files transmitted are
confidential and are intended solely for the use of the
intended recipient.  If you are not the intended
recipient, or the person responsible for delivering it to
the intended recipient, you may not copy, disclose,
distribute or use it in any unauthorised manner.  If you
have received this email in error please notify us by
email to [log in to unmask] and then delete
it and any attachments accompanying it.  Please note that
Wolverhampton City Council cannot guarantee that this
message or any attachments are virus free or have not been
intercepted and amended.
Any views or opinions expressed within this email are
those of the author and may not necessarily reflect those
of Wolverhampton City Council and no contractual
arrangement is intended to arise from this communication.