From: Museums Computer Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of
Alastair Dunning
Sent: 18 June 2009 12:22
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: BL Newspapers and open content

If this is a general feeling amongst the MCG that this open data is a
key part of making such content accessible, I'm happy to take these
comments back to the BL's project board for newspapers. And as paying
customers (another interesting issue) it's the kind of thing you might
want to let the BL know about directly.