Very nice, a really good job. Was there any particular reason why the developers chose Silverlight and not Flash for the zoom functionality?

James

-----Original Message-----
From: Museums Computer Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of J
DAVIS
Sent: 25 June 2009 18:17
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Launch of Birmingham Museums & Art Gallery's Pre-Rapahelite
website

I may be a little biased (not least because British 19th c art is one of my areas of research), but I think that this is one of the best new art history resources that has come online for ages.
I particularly like the fact that it has enough info for serious researchers but is accessible to the general public as well.
You and the team have done a fabulous job on it!

Janet

Janet E. Davis