Hi,

Sorry for the confusion about implying Silverlight was IE-only.

On a lighter note I see there is Linux version of Silverlight, called
Moonlight, http://mono-project.com/Moonlight

I have installed, the current preview version, on a relatively clean
version of Ubuntu 9.04 64-bit.

When I go to one of the zoom pages on the site I am currently getting a
blank page with a "Loading" image in the middle.  If I do manage to get
it working I will email again.

Joe